Saturday, November 21, 2009

When There Is No Answer To "Why?"

Pastor's Web Site Find The Power


I gave up asking "why" a long time ago. Even if I had found a clear answer, my pain would remain. Perhaps the best answer to "why?" resides somewhere between heaven and hell. All the hurt, pain, and suffering comes from Satan, but why does God permit the hurt to be? Did God know in advance I was going to hurt like this? Did I know in advance before I was born? Sometimes I have a clear answer to these questions, tonight as I write this, no so much.

I think I knew in advance. I agreed to it. Knowing someday I would not be hurting because Jesus and me would be together again. Pain is purifying to an extent. After you hurt for years, you begin to see through people and circumstances. Like you have an x-ray eye.

Although I don't know why, I do know someday my pain will end. I will live in peace and glory unending. All because Jesus loves me this I know.


May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord place His healing hands upon you to give you comfort and peace.

Copyright 2009 Rev. Patrick Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment