Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What Do You Do When You Just Can't?

Pastor's Web Site: Find The Power
 
When all you can do is just sit and the suffering overwhelms you, you can remain. You can remain in God's love even when you don't feel His love. I know is sounds crazy, what I just wrote. What I just said about sitting and remaining in God's love when you don't feel His love is like sitting in nothing. However, even when you suffer, you can be a person of faith in God. I know He watches over me just like He watches over the sparrow. With limited vision I can see some purpose in His letting me suffer. If God had not let me suffer and made me like I am, I would not be writing these words to you so you could also be a person of faith. In spiritual terms, if you are suffering, I wrap my arms around you this moment so you know you are not really alone. God also wraps His arms around you too. When you are sitting in the suffering, talk to God. Even when it seems you are just talking to the wall, talk anyway because God is always listening.

May the Lord keep you, hold you, give you comfort, and give you peace in His love.

Copyright 2009 Rev. Patrick Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment