Sunday, November 22, 2009

Say "No!!!"

Pastor's Web Site Find The Power


When the pain ramps up and I start twinging, cramping, spasming, and hurting out of my mind, I stop for just a minute. In the painful mess I am in, I tell the pain an emphatic "No!!!"

Then I wait a few seconds and repeat the process.

Satan the pain-maker wants us to quit. Saying "No!!!" goes a long way toward keeping us keeping on.


May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord place His healing hands upon you to give you comfort and peace.

Copyright 2009 Rev. Patrick Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Lost Lamb seeking God, the shepherd!November 23, 2009 at 1:08 PM

    Thanks a lot pastor!! This is wonderful.. definitely did help me a lot... Been trying to do as u said even before I read this.. but after reading it.. Got a assurance that I am doing right!! Keep up the Good work.. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete