Thursday, November 12, 2009

Warning On Fentanyl Pain Patch

Pastor's Web Site Find The Power


Because of the pain I must suffer, I went to a local rheumatologist a few weeks ago. He immediately put me on a Fentanyl Pain Patch. Within 6 days I was having stomach cramps so the doctor upped the dose. Other problems arose. I wanted off the patch so the doctor prescribed pills to lessen the withdrawal symptoms. Before I began using the patch I knew nothing about the medication. The doctor said the patch was a narcotic but nothing else. The withdrawal symptoms have persisted for the last seven days and can be described best by profanity which I will not use. Because of pending lawsuits these terrible pain patches will likely be taken off the market. Before you ever use these pain patches or any medication that is narcotic, do your research first. Do a google search to help you if you want to research this topic further.

Consider this blog post a warning to you and anyone else.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord place His healing hands upon you to give you comfort and peace.

Copyright 2009 Rev. Patrick Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment