Sunday, November 15, 2009

War!!!!

Pastor's Web Site Find The Power


Dealing with my pain is war!!! Dealing with my pain is war because Satan, who is the cause of my pain and your pain, wants to kill me and kill you. Eventually Satan will kill us both, but not before I have glorified my Lord Jesus like I am doing now. In this war we can cave in and never glorify anything or anyone. Sometimes the battle gets too much and we may want to quit.

I have never quit. I have had to take a rest or respite. But I've never walked away. You, in your pain, must never walk away either. Hold fast, win the war!!! It may look like you are losing the battle, but if you keep the faith, eventually, you and our Lord together will win the war.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord place His healing hands upon you to give you comfort and peace.

Copyright 2009 Rev. Patrick Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment