Monday, November 16, 2009

Dedicate Your Response To Your Pain To Christ

Pastor's Web Site Find The Power


For you to succumb to your pain and give up is not the will of God. Satan is the author of your pain. Make Christ the finisher of your pain. When you hurt, make a constructive, healthy, and purposeful response when you hurt. I have hurt all my life in one way or another. More often than not, I failed to make a purposeful response to the pain. When I began to respond to the pain by dedicating my response to the pain to Christ, I began to see victory. Victory does not mean I feel better or hurt less. Victory means the pain does not kill me, defeat me, or stop me. I cannot claim total victory because there are moments when I can't keep pushing on. However, I can claim partial victory. The victory I achieve is the work I do for Christ by ministering to others on my web site and here on this blog. In your life, make your pain response a response Christ wants you to make. Total victory comes later in heaven when there shall be no more pain.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord place His healing hands upon you to give you comfort and peace.

Copyright 2009 Rev. Patrick Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment