Monday, November 16, 2009

Accepting The Reality Of The Way Of Pain

Pastor's Web Site Find The Power


We need to accept we live in pain. To try to run away from our pain, to reject our problem of the pain, to live a lie about our pain, is destructive to us. We need to accept we have a problem when we really have a problem. We must not live in denial. My pain is directly associated with my disabilities. I have found in the past, and still find, acceptance of my limitations, disabilities, and pain a real test. I grew up thinking and still believe a person can do anything the person puts the person's mind to. Acceptance helps us get control when control may be limited. When we accept our reality, we have a chance (not a certainty) at controlling our circumstances. I may not be able to control my pain, but I can control what I let the pain do to me.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord place His healing hands upon you to give you comfort and peace.

Copyright 2009 Rev. Patrick Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment