Sunday, November 15, 2009

Touching God In Your Pain

Pastor's Web Site Find The Power


Touching God in your pain is not impossible. Even if you get just a brush with His presence, you will never forget. Even just a brush of His presence can sustain you. More than a brush with His presence can heal you now, heal you in eternity, or both.

Last night or earlier this morning I was holding the paper upon which my prayer list is printed. Perhaps in Christ's love, the touch of the paper in my hand gave me His wisdom that the paper was Him. The paper was Christ because Christ is in all things. Then I saw the names. All those lives. All the hurt, pain, travail, tears, sin, brokenness, and needs. I am immersed in Him and the paper reminded me He is in me. The touch of the paper was just a reminder but a powerful reminder He and I cannot really be separated.

When you think upon these things, He is in all. A nut and bolt, your hard drive, your chair, no matter what the item, He is there, for God created the matter of the item.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord place His healing hands upon you to give you comfort and peace.

Copyright 2009 Rev. Patrick Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment