Thursday, November 19, 2009

Inching Along

Pastor's Web Site Find The Power


Football is referred to as a game of inches. So is living in pain. There are times when my pain gets so intense and so diverse (hurtin' everywhere) to make any forward progress at all is to move forward one inch at a time. However, your heart, life, and soul bless God when you are moving forward, even one inch at a time. I need my times of rest and respite. However, if your pain is like my pain, you may sleep but you don't recuperate. Respite turns out to be a diversion. Praying is sometimes a matter of motion rather than contact with God. However, God knows all about you and your pain. He knows all about me and my pain. He sees both of us crawling. He places His healing hand of comfort and love upon us as we try to turn what is dark into a time of His Light.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord place His healing hands upon you to give you comfort and peace.

Copyright 2009 Rev. Patrick Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment