Friday, November 13, 2009

Sometimes I Want To Give Up

Pastor's Web Site Find The Power


If you share in a lifetime of pain, like me, sometimes you want to give up. Sometimes I cannot go forward because of physical difficulties I cannot control. Sometimes the next moment seems insurmountable. And I get tired of fighting against all the obstacles. I've even tried to find someone to take over the ministry. However, the Lord has been lifting me up, keeping me going, pushing, pushing, pushing, and inspiring, inspiring, inspiring, all to do His work. When you want to give up, put off giving up for a while, maybe a long while. Funny how the Lord gets behind you and keeps you going :)

Keep the faith people. We will all win.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord place His healing hands upon you to give you comfort and peace.

Copyright 2009 Rev. Patrick Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment