Saturday, November 14, 2009

Regrets

Pastor's Web Site Find The Power


I have failed miserably over the course of my life because of circumstances I could not control or because of my ignorance of forthcoming events. I carried a mountain of regret, and still carry regret over these matters. If you have lived a lifetime of pain, you too, are likely to have regrets. Never, never, never let anyone tell you that you should not feel regret. Regret is a good and even wonderful thing. Regret means you care. Regret means you have a heart beating in you doing something more than pumping blood. Regret means you have a conscience. Regret means God is constantly with you talking to you and always knocking on the door of your heart. As much as I am able, I take all my regrets to the foot of Christ's cross. Only Jesus is able to wipe away the tears and the regret. Only Jesus can clear and clean my conscience or your conscience. So when regrets and guilt begin to build, remember Jesus is just an instant away. Remember Jesus died to wash away your regrets over mistakes and failures, even mistakes and failures that were not your fault.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord place His healing hands upon you to give you comfort and peace.

Copyright 2009 Rev. Patrick Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment