Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hurt And Pain That Never Leaves

Pastor's Web Site Find The Power


Today was a day of weeping...a time of intense pain. Stuff long buried but unforgotten in my heart. I carry stuff and will carry the pain till I see Jesus. Then all the hurt will be no more.

I am better now. A little calmer. A little more at piece. Less physical hurt. More attuned to Jesus' love. Thank you, Lord Jesus for giving me healing tears.

We have hurts. We do not all have a lifetime of hurt. For those of you who must live like I live, we will indeed fly away.

It is the music making the healing tears flow. Those old hymns. They get me every time. You and me, we will be healed.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord place His healing hands upon you to give you comfort and peace.

Copyright 2009 Rev. Patrick Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment