Thursday, November 12, 2009

Why Should I Keep Going?

Pastor's Web Site Find The Power


I want relief. I want to stop the suffering or for the suffering to stop. Why should I hang on or hang in there with a God who does not bring me even a little comfort? Once in a while I have these thoughts. However, every time I have one of these thoughts I hear "The Voice" tell me "It's a war my son." Every time you turn away from God in your suffering Satan wins. The war is between God and Satan and you are the battlefield. No, it's not fair. However, if you hang on and hang in, you will see the glory of God and heaven if you have Christ as your Savior. I know in your suffering and in my suffering a lot this theological stuff just does not connect. I know my friend. I know all too well. However, even with a lifetime of suffering, we still have to bite the bullet. Our objective as sufferers must be total victory for Christ Jesus. Nothing more. Nothing less. One of Satan's greatest victories is to get you to turn away, to doubt, to not believe, to mock, to never accept there is a loving God, to give up. Don't believe Satan's trash talk. Satan lies and never tells the truth (unless Satan is trying to trap you with a truth). Never let up. Never give in. For one day you will be wrapped in the arms of Christ who will give you a new life with no suffering, no pain, just joy, peace, happiness, and love forever and ever.


May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord place His healing hands upon you to give you comfort and peace.

Copyright 2009 Rev. Patrick Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment