Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dead Ends And Failed Medical Attempts

Pastor's Web Site Find The Power


I saw a new pain doctor today. I went in skeptical. Appointment lasted twenty minutes instead of the one hour stated on the doctor's web site. Doctor sold me $47 of capsules (90) of fish oil. I told the doctor I had trouble taking fish oil in the past and doctor says these are "stearated" (giving me assurance my money would be well spent). Took one capsule. Now have massive heartburn and stomach pain like I did before. I should have known better.

However, we all have to try to do something with the pain and about the pain. I have had many dead ends and failed medical attempts. Part of the game. The buyer needs to beware but stay hopeful. Sounds like an oxymoron to me.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord place His healing hands upon you to give you comfort and peace.

Copyright 2009 Rev. Patrick Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment